CCleaner Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner Browser from your systemAutores do CCleaner Browser
. Additional info about Autores do CCleaner Browser can be found here
. Click on www.ccleanerbrowser.com
to get more details about CCleaner Browser on Autores do CCleaner Browser's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CCleaner Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CCleanerBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.88 MB (1976296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCleaner Browser. They take 18.53 MB (19428328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- CCleanerBrowser.exe (1.88 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.62 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.1.5465.108
of CCleaner Browser. Click on the links below for other CCleaner Browser versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner Browser is a program by the software company Autores do CCleaner Browser. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CCleaner Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner Browser". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner Browser application will be found automatically. When you select CCleaner Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.ccleanerbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner Browser.
8. After removing CCleaner Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner Browser by Autores do CCleaner Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner Browser by Autores do CCleaner Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 13:53:36.630