You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner Browser for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCleaner Browser from your computerAuteurs de CCleaner Browser
. Open here
where you can get more info on Auteurs de CCleaner Browser. Click on www.ccleanerbrowser.com
to get more details about CCleaner Browser on Auteurs de CCleaner Browser's website. CCleaner Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove CCleaner Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.88 MB (1966496 bytes) on disk and is titled CCleanerBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCleaner Browser. They take about 18.42 MB (19315336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- CCleanerBrowser.exe (1.88 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (662.44 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (653.84 KB)
- setup.exe (3.14 MB)
The current page applies to CCleaner Browser version 83.0.4541.100
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner Browser versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner Browser is an application by the software company Auteurs de CCleaner Browser. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCleaner Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner Browser". The CCleaner Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.ccleanerbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner Browser.
8. After removing CCleaner Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner Browser by Auteurs de CCleaner Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner Browser by Auteurs de CCleaner Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 17:55:29.443