CCleaner Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner Browser from your computerDe auteurs van CCleaner Browser
. More data about De auteurs van CCleaner Browser can be read here
. Click on www.ccleanerbrowser.com
to get more details about CCleaner Browser on De auteurs van CCleaner Browser's website. CCleaner Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCleaner Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2019736 bytes) on disk and is named CCleanerBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCleaner Browser. They occupy about 13.88 MB (14553216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_proxy.exe (681.62 KB)
- CCleanerBrowser.exe (1.93 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4223.141
of CCleaner Browser. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner Browser:
...click to view all...
CCleaner Browser is a program by the software company De auteurs van CCleaner Browser. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCleaner Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner Browser". The CCleaner Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.ccleanerbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Browser\CCleanerBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner Browser.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner Browser by De auteurs van CCleaner Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner Browser by De auteurs van CCleaner Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:32:06.637