This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. You can find out more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. More data about the application CCleaner can be found at https://www.piriform.com/
. CCleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CCLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 166.50 KB (170496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 33.31 MB (34928681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (835.50 KB)
- CCLauncher.exe (166.50 KB)
- CCleaner64.exe (30.18 MB)
- syspin.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- winapp2ool.exe (201.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 5.71.7971
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application by Piriform. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner program will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The publisher is: https://www.piriform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-02 18:58:44.080