This page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemNaumanSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on NaumanSoft. More info about the software CCleaner can be seen at http://www.naumansoft.blogspot.com
. CCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\CCleaner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Archivos de programa\CCleaner\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Archivos de programa\CCleaner\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.14 MB (3288856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCleaner. They occupy 4.56 MB (4783760
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about CCleaner version 3.28.1913
CCleaner is an application released by NaumanSoft. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select CCleaner in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.naumansoft.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\CCleaner\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Archivos de programa\CCleaner\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by NaumanSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by NaumanSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 23:40:14.677