You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCRePack © by XTreme.ws™
. Take a look here
for more info on RePack © by XTreme.ws™. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.22 MB (5470488 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 9.09 MB (9527840
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.72 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.06
CCleaner is an application released by the software company RePack © by XTreme.ws™. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select CCleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 10:46:11.020