You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCRePack © by XTreme.ws™
. Take a look here
for more info on RePack © by XTreme.ws™. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.22 MB (5470488 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 9.09 MB (9527840
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.72 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.06
CCleaner is an application released by the software company RePack © by XTreme.ws™. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 10:46:11.020