This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCleaner 2.32.1165 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner 2.32.1165 from your PCchipxp.ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on chipxp.ru. More info about the program CCleaner 2.32.1165 can be seen at http://chipxp.ru
. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner 2.32.1165 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner 2.32.1165's main executable file and it occupies around 1.62 MB (1694520 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner 2.32.1165 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1694520
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to CCleaner 2.32.1165 version 2.32.1165
CCleaner 2.32.1165 is a program offered by the software company chipxp.ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase CCleaner 2.32.1165 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCleaner 2.32.1165 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner 2.32.1165 or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner 2.32.1165". If it exists on your system the CCleaner 2.32.1165 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCleaner 2.32.1165 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner 2.32.1165, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner 2.32.1165:
- The web site of the program is: http://chipxp.ru
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner 2.32.1165.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner 2.32.1165, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner 2.32.1165 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner 2.32.1165 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner 2.32.1165 by chipxp.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner 2.32.1165 by chipxp.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner 2.32.1165 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 15:57:27.480