This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner 2.30.1130 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCleaner 2.30.1130 from your PCLonerD
. Go over here
where you can get more info on LonerD. Click on http://DreamLair.net/
to get more details about CCleaner 2.30.1130 on LonerD's website. The full uninstall command line for CCleaner 2.30.1130 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall. CCleaner 2.30.1130's main file takes around 5.27 MB (5529880 bytes) and its name is CCleaner.exe.
CCleaner 2.30.1130 is composed of the following executables which take 5.42 MB (5684264
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (5.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30.1130
of CCleaner 2.30.1130.
CCleaner 2.30.1130 is a program by LonerD. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCleaner 2.30.1130 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner 2.30.1130 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner 2.30.1130 or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner 2.30.1130". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner 2.30.1130 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCleaner 2.30.1130 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner 2.30.1130, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner 2.30.1130:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner 2.30.1130.
8. After removing CCleaner 2.30.1130, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner 2.30.1130 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner 2.30.1130 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner 2.30.1130 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner 2.30.1130 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner 2.30.1130 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 10:56:39.100