This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ccleaner for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ccleaner from your PCPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be found here
. Further information about Ccleaner can be seen at http://www.ccleaner.com
. You can remove Ccleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection CCleaner.inf,Ccleaner.Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the Ccleaner's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.49 MB (1560816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Ccleaner. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1560816
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.19.889
of Ccleaner. Click on the links below for other Ccleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Ccleaner is a program by Piriform. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Ccleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ccleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ccleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ccleaner". If it exists on your system the Ccleaner program will be found very quickly. After you select Ccleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ccleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ccleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.ccleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection CCleaner.inf,Ccleaner.Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ccleaner.
8. After removing Ccleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ccleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ccleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ccleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that Ccleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ccleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 12:28:19.783