CCS Planner v3 India 2014
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCS Planner v3 India 2014 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCS Planner v3 India 2014 from your computerPointlogic Systems BV
. You can read more on Pointlogic Systems BV or check for application updates here
. Usually the CCS Planner v3 India 2014 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointlogic\CCS Planner v3 India 2014 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling CCS Planner v3 India 2014 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointlogic\CCS Planner v3 India 2014\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Pointlogic.Media.IMC.WPF.exe is the CCS Planner v3 India 2014's main executable file and it takes circa 105.48 KB (108016 bytes) on disk.
CCS Planner v3 India 2014 contains of the executables below. They take 813.16 KB (832680
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (700.18 KB)
- dot.exe (7.50 KB)
- Pointlogic.Media.IMC.WPF.exe (105.48 KB)
This web page is about CCS Planner v3 India 2014 version 18.104.22.168925
only. For more CCS Planner v3 India 2014 versions please click below:
CCS Planner v3 India 2014 is a program marketed by Pointlogic Systems BV. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall CCS Planner v3 India 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCS Planner v3 India 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCS Planner v3 India 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCS Planner v3 India 2014". The CCS Planner v3 India 2014 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCS Planner v3 India 2014 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCS Planner v3 India 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCS Planner v3 India 2014.
8. After uninstalling CCS Planner v3 India 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCS Planner v3 India 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCS Planner v3 India 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCS Planner v3 India 2014 by Pointlogic Systems BV from your computer, nor are we saying that CCS Planner v3 India 2014 by Pointlogic Systems BV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCS Planner v3 India 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 03:21:48.930