CCH® Browser Search
CCH® Browser Search is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCH® Browser Search from your systemWolters Kluwer
. Further information on Wolters Kluwer can be found here
. More data about the program CCH® Browser Search can be seen at https://www.cchgroup.com/browsersearch
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH Browser Search directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCH® Browser Search's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH Browser Search\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 226.77 KB (232208 bytes) on disk.
CCH® Browser Search is comprised of the following executables which take 1.62 MB (1695344
bytes) on disk:
- BackgroundHost.exe (690.28 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (503.78 KB)
- icschrome.exe (234.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (226.77 KB)
The current web page applies to CCH® Browser Search version 18.104.22.168
only. For more CCH® Browser Search versions please click below:
CCH® Browser Search is an application offered by Wolters Kluwer. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCH® Browser Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCH® Browser Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCH® Browser Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCH® Browser Search". The CCH® Browser Search program will be found automatically. When you click CCH® Browser Search in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCH® Browser Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCH® Browser Search:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.cchgroup.com/browsersearch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH Browser Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCH® Browser Search.
8. After uninstalling CCH® Browser Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCH® Browser Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCH® Browser Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCH® Browser Search by Wolters Kluwer from your PC, we are not saying that CCH® Browser Search by Wolters Kluwer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCH® Browser Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 18:49:59.120