You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCEnhancer 3.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCEnhancer 3.0.1 from your PCSingularLabs
. Take a look here
for more info on SingularLabs. You can see more info related to CCEnhancer 3.0.1 at http://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCEnhancer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CCEnhancer 3.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCEnhancer\uninst.exe. CCEnhancer.exe is the CCEnhancer 3.0.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 259.00 KB (265216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCEnhancer 3.0.1. They occupy about 311.79 KB (319276
bytes) on disk.
- CCEnhancer.exe (259.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of CCEnhancer 3.0.1.
CCEnhancer 3.0.1 is an application released by the software company SingularLabs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCEnhancer 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCEnhancer 3.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCEnhancer 3.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCEnhancer 3.0.1". If it exists on your system the CCEnhancer 3.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCEnhancer 3.0.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCEnhancer 3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCEnhancer 3.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCEnhancer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCEnhancer 3.0.1.
8. After uninstalling CCEnhancer 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCEnhancer 3.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCEnhancer 3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCEnhancer 3.0.1 by SingularLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that CCEnhancer 3.0.1 by SingularLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCEnhancer 3.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 06:43:38.917