This page is about CCDOps5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCDOps5 from your systemSanta Barbara Instrument Group
. Further information on Santa Barbara Instrument Group can be found here
. Click on http://www.sbig.com
to get more facts about CCDOps5 on Santa Barbara Instrument Group's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CCDOps5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1220608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Ccdops.exe.
CCDOps5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.47 MB (1544339
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Ccdops.exe (1.16 MB)
- ESrvWin.exe (68.00 KB)
- Getportd.exe (10.03 KB)
- OpsAG.exe (92.00 KB)
- Setclock.exe (71.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of CCDOps5. Click on the links below for other CCDOps5 versions:
...click to view all...
CCDOps5 is an application released by Santa Barbara Instrument Group. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCDOps5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCDOps5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCDOps5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCDOps5". The CCDOps5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCDOps5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCDOps5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCDOps5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCDOps5.
8. After removing CCDOps5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCDOps5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCDOps5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCDOps5 by Santa Barbara Instrument Group from your computer, we are not saying that CCDOps5 by Santa Barbara Instrument Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCDOps5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:35:28.710