CCDNService 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCDNService 22.214.171.124 from your computerGvix(주)
. You can read more on Gvix(주) or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CCDNService 126.96.36.199 at http://www.gvix.co.kr/
. Usually the CCDNService 188.8.131.52 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDNService directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CCDNService 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDNService\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1925272 bytes) on disk and is called CCDNService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCDNService 220.127.116.11. They occupy 2.05 MB (2149214
bytes) on disk.
- CCDNService.exe (1.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (41.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.25 KB)
This page is about CCDNService 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
CCDNService 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Gvix(주). Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove CCDNService 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCDNService 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCDNService 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCDNService 18.104.22.168". The CCDNService 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you select CCDNService 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCDNService 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCDNService 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gvix.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDNService\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCDNService 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing CCDNService 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCDNService 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCDNService 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCDNService 188.8.131.52 by Gvix(주) from your PC, we are not saying that CCDNService 184.108.40.206 by Gvix(주) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCDNService 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:55:55.163