CCC Help Turkish
This info is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0707.1426.24062
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:06:41.597