CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2007.0405.1815.30729
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:47:03.000