CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2007.0704.2229.38368
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:49.570