CCC Help Turkish
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's main executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0218.1837.33398
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:32:42.730