CCC Help Turkish
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on ATI's page. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Turkish. They take about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0114.1347.24675
of CCC Help Turkish. For other CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:37:54.230