CCC Help Thai
This page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2009.1014.1149.19329
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 11:03:21.420