CCC Help Swedish
This page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0527.0028.42172
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:34:27.607