CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Russian on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2011.0630.0808.12749
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:03:26.577