CCC Help Russian
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the application CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.18 MB (4383232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2009.0602.2223.38408
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:26:09.703