CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They take an average of 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2007.1101.2316.39832
alone. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:13:14.800