CCC Help Portuguese
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2009.0819.1057.17809
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 18:55:23.797