CCC Help Portuguese
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 4.18 MB (4383232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2009.0602.2223.38408
alone. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:32:29.167