CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0818.0043.42577
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 19:49:31.817