CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy an average of 3.76 MB (3940864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0730.2151.37233
of CCC Help Polish. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:03:01.883