CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the app CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0630.0808.12749
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:03:26.470