CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0708.1101.17943
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:22:09.683