CCC Help Norwegian
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2011.0126.2318.41769
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:16:23.223