CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's web page. CCC Help Norwegian is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Norwegian's main executable file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Norwegian. They take 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2007.0405.1815.30729
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 08:33:51.197