CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Norwegian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Norwegian. They take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.0911.1240.20846
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 23:06:26.453