CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. You can get more details about CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Norwegian's main executable file and it occupies around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0708.1101.17943
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:18:56.130