CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0707.1426.24062
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:16:52.917