CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. More data about the application CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.18 MB (4383232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2009.0602.2223.38408
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:31:46.183