CCC Help Japanese
CCC Help Japanese is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Japanese at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Japanese is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. atiapfxx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Japanese. They take 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2014.1004.1446.24752
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Japanese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Japanese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Japanese app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:43:46.767