CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. More details about the program CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0209.2145.38988
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Italian in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 12:04:32.403