CCC Help Italian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the program CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's primary executable file and it occupies about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Italian. They take about 3.54 MB (3707392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2007.0905.1610.27000
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Italian in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 14:02:35.067