CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can read more about about CCC Help Italian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0707.1426.24062
of CCC Help Italian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Italian in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:06:41.540