CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Greek's main executable file and it occupies around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0707.1426.24062
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:16:52.933