CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the app CCC Help German can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC Help German's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help German contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0405.1815.30729
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:51:29.660