CCC Help German
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can see more info related to CCC Help German at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help German is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help German contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2011.0630.0808.12749
alone. For more CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by ATI. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:04:57.093