CCC Help German
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0707.1426.24062
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:18:21.240