CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help German application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help German. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2011.0218.1837.33398
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:32:42.703