CCC Help French
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on ATI's website. CCC Help French is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help French's primary executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help French. They occupy an average of 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2010.0114.1347.24675
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help French in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:37:54.213