CCC Help French
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help French for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. More details about the application CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help French's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help French version 2009.0825.2145.37269
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:34:44.720