CCC Help English
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the software CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's main executable file and it occupies approximately 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help English. They take an average of 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2007.0704.2229.38368
alone. For more CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:15:03.393