CCC Help Danish
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Danish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Danish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1102.0007.41498
of CCC Help Danish. For other CCC Help Danish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Danish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:35:53.290