CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Danish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Danish. They occupy 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Danish version 2011.0126.2318.41769
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:21:27.033