CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Danish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Danish. They occupy 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Danish version 2011.0126.2318.41769
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:21:27.033